- Weight: Approx 8.5 gms
- Metal: Titanium & Alloy Metal used
- Colour: Antique Silver
- Erugrul Turkish Islamic Ring With Kayi Tribe Logo Engraved On It.
- Classic, Weighty and Durable, excellent scratch resistant performance
- Plating - IPS process of Plating makes it never fading of color, and keeps the shine
- Premium Quality: Pure surgical stainless steel is used to make this product, which doesn't cause any harm to Skin. Nickel free and Lead free as per International Standards. No harm to health
- Gift for Him- Ideal Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary Gift for someone you Love
- With our packaging Box, you do not need to opt-in for any additional Gift packaging. The product comes in a beautiful Elegant Ready-to-Gift Box
- It is advisable to store jewelry in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth
- You can measure ring size at home, method shown in size chart. Or watch our video tutorial of How to measure ring size
delivery time was amazing..packing was nice n stuff quality is satisfactory...I would recommend it
It is a good product. Product is same as the pic. I bought the blue one. It is durable. And I have been using it for a while, so no fading since now. Daily usage and rough usage. Ring will handle all of it simply. No problem in water or in sunlight or in extreme heat condition. Good product at this price range. Can be gifted for brothers or friends.
Doesn't fit any of my fingers even though I ordered after reading the inner diameter in the description and measuring my fingers. Ideally should have fit my ring finger perfectly but this is too tight even for my little finger. Very disappointed.
The ring looks same as in the picture given on the product page. But the actual ring looks even better. Even though my actual ring size is 11, it fits me comforably. The packaging which it comes has a premium feel to it, which makes it a perfect for gifting.
5/5 Fits comfortably.
5/5 Looks amazing!
4/5 Not at par with the price.
Value for money:
4/5 I think It is overpriced.
It looks really good. With bright shiny blue color. I'm sure it is durable as well and don't think it will rust.
The only issue I found was that it was small for my fingers. im very heavy and ordered biggest size but it is small for finger too, So using on my little finger for now.